WB Games & Rocksteady Studios have released a brand new “insider” series for their upcoming third person action-shooter game, Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League. The series, titled Suicide Squad Insider provides a deeper look at the gameplay, story and open-world.
The first episode dives into the game’s core gameplay mechanics, narrative elements, open-world Metropolis, and more. With insight and commentary provided by members of the Rocksteady team, the video explores the studios’ rich history of character-driven storytelling, which combines with a seamless fusion of traversal and combat to make Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League a distinct experience.
Additionally, Episode 1 touches on Metropolis, the expansive city of tomorrow that is brought to life in a way that hasn’t been seen before and full of familiar DC elements to discover. Viewers will also notice cameo appearances by actors Tara Strong (voice of Harley Quinn), Scott Porter (voice of The Flash), and Nuufolau Joel Seanoa a.k.a Samoa Joe (voice of King Shark) who offer thoughts on their respective characters and the game’s storyline. You can watch Suicide Squad Insider – Episode 1: Story & Gameplay here:
There are two editions set to be available, firstly the standard edition which is priced at £69.99 console version and £59.99 PC version, it includes the following:
- Main game featuring Rocksteady’s world-class narrative storytelling and open-world mayhem, along with a captivating action-shooter experience
- Post-launch seasonal updates and earnable characters to expand the story with new missions, items, and more, available at no additional cost
- Access to all free seasonal battle pass tiers (as each becomes available)
- Four Classic Outfits, one for each Squad member (pre-order bonus/available at launch)
- Four Rogue Outfits, one for each Squad member (PlayStation 5 digital pre-order bonus only)
The deluxe edition is priced at £99.99 console version and £89.99 PC version, it includes the following:
- All Standard Edition content
- Pre-order bonuses include four Justice League Outfits, one for each Squad member
- Three Black Mask themed notorious weapons (pistol, sniper rifle, and heavy weapon)
- Four Squad Golds themed weapon dolls, one for each Squad member
- One premium battle pass token
- Four No Shade Outfit color swatches, one variant for each Squad member (digital versions only)
- Up to 72-hour early access to the game, prior to the main launch on February 2 (pre-order bonus)
Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League is available to pre-order NOW for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC (Steam and Epic Games Store) and is set for a worldwide release on 2nd February 2024.